Print Friendly and PDF

Linda Jones / Hypnotized

|




Şarkı sözleri

Hypnotized, you’ve got me hypnotized

All it took was just one little look into your eyes

I’ll do whatever you say, command me and I’ll obey

(Because I love you)

La la la… ha ha

(You've got me walking and talking in a trance)

In a magic spell of romance

Make me hold you,

Make me kiss you,

My heart is yours to command, and woah-oh…

Hypnotized, gee, gee I’m so hypnotized

Just one touch of your fingertips,

One kiss from your sweet, sweet lips

I’ll go wherever you want me go Everything I’ve got, everything I’ve got, Darlin' is yours, yes it is

(Because I love you)

La la la… ha ha You got me in the spell that you cast,

Please, please make it last

Whoa-oh I’m so hypnotized

Hey… hypnotized…

Şarkı sözü çevirisi

Hipnotize, beni hipnotize ettin

Sadece gözlerine küçük bir bakış attı.

Ne dersen yapacağım, bana emredeceğim ve itaat edeceğim

(Sevdiğim için)

La la la ... ha ha

(Beni bir transda yürüyor ve konuşturuyorsun)

Romantizmin büyülü büyüsünde

Seni tutmamı sağla,

Seni öpmemi sağla,

Kalbim senin emrinde ve woah-oh…

Hipnotize, gee, gee çok hipnotize oldum

Parmaklarınızın sadece bir dokunuş,

Tatlı, tatlı dudaklarından bir öpücük

Gitmemi istediğin her yere gideceğim, sahip olduğum her şey, sahip olduğum her şey, sevgilim senin, Evet öyle

(Sevdiğim için)

La la la ... ha ha sen bana büyü yaptın,

Lütfen, lütfen son olsun

Yani hipnotize oldum Whoa-oh

Hey ... hipnotize…


 

Önceki Yazı
« Prev Post
Sonraki Yazı
Next Post »

Benzer Yazılar

Yorumlar